Manufacturing and Distribution
Manufacturers and distributors face a unique set of risks. Mismanaging any one of these threats can critically harm a business. Sleeper Sewell Insurance strives to provide manufacturing and distribution clients with the tools and services necessary to improve their business practices, enhance the safety of their products and compete in a global marketplace.
Sleeper Sewell Insurance works with its clients to provide a safe working environment and leverage risk control resources to deliver a comprehensive insurance and risk management program.
- Provide guidance to help companies minimize their exposure to risks, like those associated with:
- Product design
- Loss of essential equipment
- Global transportation of materials and products
- Identify vital points including contingent exposures in the supply chain, operations and distribution systems
- Develop a strategy to minimize the loss impact for the company
Sleeper Sewell Insurance maintains a longtime commitment to this industry and has successfully helped hundreds of clients reduce exposures to product liability, loss of property and equipment, business interruption and extra expenses.
Contact us to learn more about Manufacturing and Distribution Insurance with Sleeper Sewell Insurance or meet our Sleeper Sewell Insurance insurance advisors and insurance managers.